Property development finance broker job
Property development finance broker job description
Oak Laurel finance brokers are hiring an experienced property development finance broker
Key requirements of the property development finance broker position.
– Expert knowledge of property development finance
– Contacts with bank and non-bank commercial development financiers
– Contacts with and access to competitive property development mezzanine finance and private equity property development funders
– Previous experience and success as a commercial finance broker essential
– Good sale skills an advantage
What we provide:
– Marketing & business development support
– Uncapped income and growth
– Minimal start-up costs
– Constant stream of development finance enquiries from Australian property developers.
– Very competitive uncapped commission structure
– Flexible work environment
– Flexible work times
– Flexible work location
Commercial property development finance broker salary
It isn’t a salaried position. However, if you are an experienced property development finance broker you will know that commission payments can be very lucrative. Furthermore, you will get a steady stream of property development finance leads from the very start.
About Oak Laurel
Oak Laurel is independent, boutique, mortgage and finance brokerage with a team of brokers Australia wide. One of our areas of speciality is property development loans and we are expanding our team and are looking for experienced and motivated development loan brokers.
Contact us for a confidential no obligation chat about how we may be able to develop a mutually beneficial business relationship.
Email: [email protected]