Oak Laurel | Finance brokers
Business owners / self-employed people, do you need a plant and equipment loan? We can help.
Business loans: Plant and equipment finance
Small business owners know that the right plant and/or equipment is essential to their business. However, purchasing plant and/or equipment outright can impact on business cash flow. A plant loan or equipment loan can be a way for your business to fund the plant or equipment that you need now without impacting on your cash flow.
Oak Laurel can assist you to fund your plant and equipment so that you can get on with running your business.
If you are expanding your business with a new production unit or buying some more equipment for your existing plant, we are here to support your business expansions.
We offer both low doc and full doc options for your plant and equipment finance. We can support you to finance a purchase today that gives you return on your investment into the future.
- Motor Vehicles, includes passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes.
- Trucks, Trailers, Buses, Forklifts, Concrete mixers
- Earthmoving equipment, includes Loaders, Excavators, Backhoes, Skid Steers, Bulldozers, Graders, Rollers, Scrapers, Water Trucks & Dump Trucks etc…
- Agricultural equipment, includes tractors, headers, harvesters, silos/storage, dairy equipment etc…
- Manufacturing equipment, includes lathes, CNC routers etc…
- Free standing office equipment, includes computers, printers, photocopiers, etc…
Are you a business owner / self employed and need plant and equipment finance?
Apply online now!
Benefit from our experience