Oak Laurel | Finance brokers
Do you want to talk to a finance professional about getting a business loan? We can help.
Non-conforming business finance: non-conforming plant and equipment loans
We can arrange non-conforming business finance for:
- Poor credit history, loan defaults, adverse judgments, discharged bankrupt, tax arrears;
- Cash flow /working capital using the equity in unencumbered plant & equipment;
- Startups or business acquisitions;
- Other lenders declined applications; and
- Specialised or older plant or equipment.
Contact us about your non-conforming business finance needs.
An Oak Laurel mortgage broker will go through your finance requirements with you to ascertain the best way forward.
Benefit from our experience
Enquire about a non-conforming commercial loan now!
1. bad credit;
2. unusual asset used as a security / collateral for the loan;
3. insufficient income;
4. larger loan amount;
5. higher loan to value ratio;
1. Financing tax debt;
2. Financing unusual / specialised plant or equipment;
3. Financing older plan or equipment;
4. Financing startups or business acquisitions; or
5. Financing cash flow / working capital using the equity in unencumbered plant & equipment.
The Preferred loan to value range for non-conforming loans is between 75% – 85%.
Loan terms / length available for non-conforming loans are between 12 months – 60 months.
This is not a Lo Doc Loan.
Non-conforming loans of between $25,ooo to $750,000 are available.
Up to 30% residual value may be required depending on the proposal.
The interest rate will vary depending on the situation. The base rate range is 16.0% to 19.5% depending on variables of the proposal.
There is no application fee. However there is a documentation fee of a minimum $600.00 on acceptance.