Home loans for first home buyers
Buying your first home and taking out a home loan is probably the biggest financial commitment that you will have made or maybe ever make. For first home buyers getting the right home loan can be as daunting as finding the right home.
The first step in when buying your first home is organising your finances.
Oak Laurel mortgage brokers can assist you throughout the entire process so that you have a trouble free and stress free experience.
We can help you:
- Compare your home loan options
- Find the loan with the low rate, low fees and features that meets your needs
- Select the correct home loan features and structure your home loan correctly (i.e. fixed rate vs variable rate, splits, interest only vs principal and interest, offset account)
- Understand the deposit and security requirements
- Apply for Government grants such as the First Home Owners Grant
- Complete the home loan application and loan contracts once your loan is approved
How much deposit will do First Home Buyers need?
It is important that you know how much deposit you need and how much you can borrow before you purchase a property. You can find information about how much deposit you need here:Home loan deposit
If your family are willing to help you financially you may not need a deposit if you use a Guarantor home loan. Find out more about guarantor home loans here:Guarantor home loan
Finding and buying your first home
Once you know how much deposit you need and how much you can borrow, you can then start your search for a home that you can afford to buy. You can search online to find properties for sale. You can also check the prices of sold properties and compare the price to properties for sale so that you can estimate how much they will sell for.
Which first home buyer home loan is right for me?
The type of home loan that suits a first home buyers will depend on their individual situation. This is why we will spend time going through your financial situation (your income, your budget, your other loans and commitments); how much you want to borrow and any future plans. Your home loan specialist will then use this information when comparing the available home loan options.
Contact a first home buyer home loan specialist
Enter your details into the form below to contact a first home buyer home loan specialist to discuss your needs.
Oak Laurel Mortgage Brokers – Home loans made easy!