Mortgage broker job / Finance broker job description
Oak Laurel mortgage brokers are hiring experienced and trainee Mortgage Brokers / Finance Brokers
Experienced and trainee mortgage brokers / finance brokers wanted immediately!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities of the mortgage broker position
- Handle telephone and email queries relating to finance issues.
- Meet with referral partners and clients to discuss finance.
- Assess finance enquiries.
- Prepare, submit & monitor progress of loan applications.
- Ensure all documentation and required paperwork is correct and complete prior to loan submission.
- Liaise with others including lender BDMs about any loan issues/problems.
- Liaise with lenders, solicitors, agents and others directly to provide an outstanding customer service experience from enquiry to after settlement support.
- Maintain systems, diaries and CRM data and tasks to ensure NCCP compliance and process efficiency.
- Manage multiple settlement deadlines.
- Attend training and lending development days to improve knowledge & skills.
- Monitor changes in Australia’s lending market.
- Other duties as requested.
Mortgage broker job requirements
- Certificate IV or diploma in Mortgage Broking
- Previous experience and success as a mortgage broker or finance broker an advantage
- A willingness and passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- A passion to help people achieve their goals
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- Are proactive, passionate and self‐motivated
- Desirable: Chinese background & Chinese language (Mandarin and/or Cantonese) speaking an advantage
What we provide
- Marketing & business development support
- Access to a wide range of lenders including the major banks and non-bank lenders
- Uncapped income and growth
- Minimal start-up costs
- Quality Mortgage Leads from your first day out in the real world to get you up running quickly
- Very competitive uncapped upfront and trailing commission structure
- Supportive environment with a progressive culture
- Flexible family oriented company
- Flexible work times
- Flexible work location
- Mentoring for new mortgage brokers
Mortgage broker salary
It isn’t a salaried position, but don’t let that put you off. We provide you with the leads from the very first day you step out all branded and ready to settle loans.
About Oak Laurel
Oak Laurel is independent, boutique, mortgage and finance brokerage with a team of brokers Australia wide. We are expanding our team of mortgage & finance brokers and are looking for experienced and motivated brokers.
Send a cover letter with your resume with reference contact details to:
Email: [email protected]
Specific brokers wanted!
Mortgage brokers wanted. Oak Laurel is looking to hire a mortgage broker to handle an increasing number of client inquiries. If you are a self motivated go getter we want to hear from you!