Oak Laurel | Finance brokers
Do you want to talk to a finance professional about getting a commercial loan? We can help.
Commercial property loans: finance for commercial real estate
We can arrange commercial property loans for:
- Shops (retail premises, including mixed use)
- Shopping centres
- Car yards
- Industrial sites
- Petrol stations
- Residential unit blocks
- Boarding houses
- Accommodation (hotels, motels, resorts, bed & breakfasts, caravan parks, camping grounds, backpackers)
- Taverns / Pubs / Hotels
- Aged care centres
- Child care / preschools
- Strata offices and office blocks
- Professional rooms and suites
- Function / reception centres
- Property developments and land subdivisions
- Farms and other rural properties
Not all lenders will accept every type of property for security.
Enquire about a commercial property loan now!
Commercial property loans are generally different to that of residential property in terms of interest rates, Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) thresholds and other lender policies.
Commercial property is considered a more risky asset class compared to residential property as vacancy periods can be quite long. However, commercial property is typically higher in yield. This asset class may be more suited to those who are in or approaching retirement or for business owners to hold their business premises in their self managed super fund (SMSF). Other benefits of commercial property are that it is usually subject to long term lease (e.g. 10 years). The tenant is usually responsible for most of the outgoings, such as council rates, insurance, repairs and maintenance.