Oak Laurel | Agricultural Finance
Looking for agricultural finance for a working farm? We can help!
Agricultural property loans: mortgages for farm real estate
Agricultural real estate mortgages: finance for farming properties
Obtaining a loan for a agricultural, farm or rural property can sometimes be challenging. Many people get knocked back by the bank when they apply for a mortgage solely because the bank does not accept the size, location or type of property.
Are you purchasing a farm or rural property?
Do you need to refinance your farm or rural property, but but have been turned down by the bank even though you have equity in your property?
We can help! We have farm finance brokers that can assist securing finance for farms and rural properties.
Contact Oak Laurel about a home loan despite having a default
Benefit from our experience!
Enquire about a bad credit home loan now.
Contact us about your agricultural finance needs
An Oak Laurel mortgage broker will go through your situation with you to ascertain the best way forward.
Benefit from our experience
Enquire about a farm or rural property loan
Oak Laurel’s farm finance brokers have access to a wide range of rural and agricultural finance lenders. We can often get your agricultural property loan approved when other banks have said no.
Ask us about your options.
- Farm / agricultural property or acreage mortgages;
- Construction loans;
- Property improvement loans;
- Hobby farm mortgage or refinance;
- Rural lifestyle property home loan;
- The refinance of an existing farm or rural property;
- Lines of credit to access to equity you have in real estate or other assets;
- Finance for cash flow during drought;
- Capital for business growth;
- Debt consolidation;
- Livestock finance;
- Trade purchase finance;
- Finance structured to meet your needs;
- Second mortgages for emergency cash; and
- All types of Agriculture and other commercial finance;
- The interest rate;
- Fees and charges;
- Loan term (length);
- Variable or fixed and the fixed term;
- Loan to value ratio (percentage of the property’s value you are borrowing);
- Payment frequency;
- A set loan amount or the flexibility to increase it as you need.
Ask us what we can do for you.
Oak Laurel mortgage brokers can assist you with your finance needs whatever stage you are in your business.