Oak Laurel | Agriculture Finance Brokers
Looking for agricultural finance for a working farm? We can help!
Farm loans: mortgages for farmers
Agribusiness loans: finance to meet your farming needs
Farming or agribusiness has unique challenges. The nature of farming means that your agribusiness is influenced by the environment and other factors. This can mean that cash flows and capital requirements can be highly variable and often do not coincide.
Contact Oak Laurel about a home loan despite having a default
Benefit from our experience!
Enquire about a bad credit home loan now.
Contact us about your agriculture finance needs
An Oak Laurel mortgage broker will go through your situation with you to ascertain the best way forward.
Benefit from our experience
Enquire about an agricultural loan
Agribusiness owners can often benefit from using a range of tailored rural finance products. Oak Laurel mortgage brokers can assist you to find the solution that’s right for your agribusiness.
- Buying a new rural or agricultural property;
- Acquiring additional working capital for your agriculture business;
- Expanding your agribusiness;
- Refinancing to get better interest rates or other finance terms; or
- Restructuring your personal or agribusiness finances.
Oak Laurel mortgage brokers can help you with any kind of rural financing you need, including:
- Low loan interest rates;
- Seasonal finance;
- Term loans;
- Core debt finance;
- Working capital loans;
- Lines of credit;
- Flexible options, including payment plans that fit within your cash flow;
- Vehicle, plant and equipment finance;
- Other investments off the farm; and
- Financing succession planning.
- How much you want to borrow;
- The loan term you need;
- Your cash flow and the loan repayment frequency to match;
- The purpose of the loan;
- The interest rate type (e.g. variable or fixed interest);
- If you need flexibility to increase the amount of the borrowing or if it is for a known set amount;
- The amount of equity that you have;
- Your time frame;
- The type of farming you do; and
- Your eligibility for the loan.
Oak Laurel agricultural finance brokers can assist you with your finance needs whatever stage you are in your business.